A few months ago I was interviewed by Jen Morris of Hay House Radio as an author. We discussed my book, “Don’t Stop the Music: Finding the Joy in Caregiving.” It was an honor to be aired online on December 16, 2016 on their show “Bright New Voices: The Balboa Press Hour”. Balboa Press is a division of Hay House publishing.
You can hear it on Hay House Radio, or you can hear it by clicking on the player below:
Hay House Radio is an Internet radio station that is for their members. If you would like to try it out for 30 days you can do so for free.
If you have never logged on to HayHouseRadio.com here are a few tips:
- You must create a free account to listen to the stream. You can do that here: http://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/register
- Once you set up your password, write it down. You only have to do this once.
- It will ask you to opt in to the newsletter – say yes, you can always cancel it later if you would like.
- Once you have logged in, go to “Listen Live Now” and start the player.
- You must be a member of the Hay House Wisdom Community to download Hay House radio shows to your computer. Here is some information about the Wisdom Community: http://www.hayhouse.com/wisdom
If you are not familiar with Hay House Publishing, here’s their website: http://www.hayhouse.com/
Hay House is one of the largest publishers of self-help and inspirational books and materials in the world.
For more information about the book, see my personal website at http://www.dontstopthemusic.co
Nancy is on Twitter @wecknan